Stardew Valley: How to Obtain Earth Crystals | Earth Crystals, The Best Places To Find Earth Crystals ; In Stardew Valley, players will need to collect a large number of Earth crystals to complete all the recipes they need.
Stardew Valley'There are several different types of geodes, rocks, metals, crystals and more that players must mine. Mining in Stardew Valley not only earns players money, but can also help players craft all sorts of recipes. One of the many needed minerals is called Earth Crystal.
Stardew Valley: What is a World Crystal?
Stardew Valley: How to Obtain Earth Crystals
Earth Crystal generally Stardew ValleyIt is a mineral mined in India, but can be found elsewhere.
Earth Crystals are needed to create both the Mayonnaise Machine and the Earth Obelisk.
One is also required for the Geologist Pack in the Boiler Room. To craft a Mayonnaise Machine that turns eggs into mayonnaise, players will need Farming Level 2, 15 woods, 15 stones, 1 copper rod and an Earth Crystal.
Stardew Valley: Earth Obelisk
A World Obelisk can instantly transport the main character from their farm to the mountains. Requires 500.000g of earth crystal. Players will also need World Crystals for:
- An Earth Crystal can be used to make Shirts on Stardew Valley's Sewing Machine.
- For random quests on the Wanted Board. Each mission gives 150g and 150 friendship points.
- Stonefish will need five of these Crystals to upgrade the pond from 3 fish to 5 fish. More of these stones may be needed to get from 5 to 7.
As such, players will need at least 20 of these elusive gems to be able to create or deliver all the quests they need.
Best Places to Find Earth Crystals
The best place to find Earth Crystals is levels 1-29 of the mine. They spawn from floors 1 to 39, and players are also 1-29. They can also get it from killing Duggies that spawn in levels. Other places where you can find Earth Crystals:
- Haunted Skulls rarely dropped from killing
- Found something in the Fishing Treasure Chests
- Can be found in water while scrolling
- Small chance for them to drop from Wilderness Golems
The best way to get these rocks and others is to spend some time exploring the mines. This will help players get the World Crystals and other gems and rocks that will help them create the World Crystals they need and other recipes or earn Stardew Valley money for themselves.