Wild Rift Tier List 2.5a Patch; Welcome to Wild Rift's Tier List for patch 2.5a!
Hi, for Patch 2.5a Wild rift Welcome to the level list. In this tier list, we'll show you which Wild Rift champions are the strongest right now and give you the best results to climb the ladder.
This tier list will combine my high elo experience with our analysis of the latest Wild Rift patch notes.
Wild Rift Tier List 2.5a Patch
Wild Rift 2.5a Patch Tier List Ranking
|TOP||S-tier: Camille, Fiora, Garen, Gragas, Tryndamere, Renekton
A-tier: Akali, Darius, Graves, Irelia, Lee Sin, Lucian, Malphite, Pantheon, Riven, , Wukong
B-tier: Jax, Mundo, Kennen
|Jungle||S-tier: Camille, Lee Sin, Kha'zix, Rengar, Xin Zhao
A-tier: Amumu, Evelynn, Fizz, Graves, Master Yi, Olaf, Mundo, Vi, Wukong
B-tier: Jarvan IV, Shyvana
|Mid||S-tier: Akali, Diana, Irelia, Katarina, Lucian, Orianna Twisted Fate, Veigar, Ziggs
A-tier: Akshan, Aurelion Sol, Ahri, Corki, Galio, Yasuo
B-tier: Gragas, Kennen, Zed
|ADC||S-tier: Draven, Ezreal, Kai'Sa, Lucian, Xayah, Varus
A-tier: Jinx, Miss Fortune, Senna, Tristana
B-tier: Ashe, Vayne, Jhin
|Support||S-tier: Alistar, Braum, Janna, Nami, Senna
A-tier: Galio, Lulu, Leona, Seraphine, Rakan
B-tier: Blitzcrank, Lux, Sona
Patch Notes Commentary
Ball – Tryndamere
- Tryndamere has been really strong since getting his rework in Wild Rift.
- As he becomes very powerful with Ultimate, he can split the thrust and force 2 or more enemies to come towards him.
Jungle – Lee Sin
- Lee Sin has become one of the strongest junglers since the game's release.
- They have extremely good skirmishes and can be very strong early in the game, causing lane players to suffer from their raids.
- Veigar has been very powerful since coming into the game due to its infinite scaling and cage.
- After a certain point, it can hit anyone on the map.
- Varus has a really far poke and can make the early lane phase harder for enemies.
- He can then summon enemies with the Ultimate and make the game super easy for his team.
Support – Nami
- Nami is really strong in the lane phase due to her poke and high-range abilities.
- He has a very good ultimate for teamfighting and can also isolate a target with his balloon.