Warframe Epitaph Build and Features : The Epitaph is an interesting weapon that offers Warframe players two different shooting modes. A quick hit of the trigger fires an exploding projectile, dealing status damage to enemies within its blast radius. Fully loading the weapon will fire a high-damage projectile that can deal massive single-shot damage.
The best way to build Epitaph is to take advantage of his incredibly high critical stats and provide more than enough damage to destroy almost everything in the game.
Warframe Epitaph Features
- Fire Type - loaded
- Weapon Balance – 80
- Magazine capacity – 1
- Max ammo – 60
- Refire Time – 0.6
- Total Damage – 300 (120 Impact, 45 Puncture, 135 Slash)
- Critical Chance – 48%
- Crit Doubler – 2.6x
- Status Chance – 4%
Warframe Epitaph Build
- Hornet Strike - General Damage Increase
- Primed Pistol Gambit/Pistol Gambit – increased crit chance
- Primed Target Cracker/Target Cracker – increased crit chance
- Barrel Diffusion – more damage from multishots
- Lethal Torrent – reduction in refire time
- Augur Pact – General Damage Increase
- Magnum Force - Huge Overall Damage Increase
Warframe Epitaph Build and Features: This build leaves two slots open to player preference. Hemorrhage might be a good idea, as both firing mods make guaranteed Impact procs and give Slash procs a chance to spawn as well.
The weapon is also suitable for Status Overload Crafting, where players stack status effects from different weapons to massively increase their damage output before engaging in melee.