Tara Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
Brawl Stars Scan
In this writing Tara Brawl Stars Features and Costumes we will examine MileageIt stands out with its success in team games, the ability to collect opponents in one place, inflict damage, and heal himself and his teammates. Mileage We will provide information about Features, Star Powers, Accessories and Costumes.
Also The Turkish Mileage Nprincipal to play, Tips What are we will talk about them.
Here is all the details Mileage character…
3400 With health, Tara's triple tarot card attack pierces through enemies. His Super is a black hole that absorbs and causes damage to all nearby enemies.
scan a Mystic He is a (mysterious) character who attacks by throwing three tarot cards that pierce his enemies, each inflicting a decent amount of damage. Has medium health and can do a lot of damage at close range. Discards a special phantom card for his Super that quickly draws enemies within a short range, then explodes and deals massive damage when pulling to multiple Brawlers.
accessory, Psychic Boosteri, Allows Tara and her teammates to see all enemies hiding in the bushes.
First Star Power Black PortalWhen Tara casts her Super, she summons a dark figure that attacks enemies.
Second Star Power Healing Shadowe (Healing Shade) summons a shadowy figure while using his Super, but instead heals Tara and her allies.
Tara Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
Attack: Triple Tarot ;
Tara pulls out three tarot cards that pierce enemies with a flick of her wrist.
Tara throws three tarot cards at once that can pierce other enemies. This attack has long range, a light spread, and a relatively slow reload speed.
Super : Gravity ;
Tara evokes a mind-blowing gravity well! Enemies in the area of effect are drawn in, fighting painfully hard.
Tara throws a card that transforms into a black hole that draws every enemy within 4 squares for 0,7 seconds. Explodes after 1,4 seconds, dealing moderate damage to all enemies caught by the explosion. This also breaks walls.
Tara Brawl Stars Costumes
The mysterious sorcerer of Brawl Stars had two costumes, one of which can be bought with star points and the other with diamonds, with Blue Tara added to the game on 29.08.2019 and Street Ninja Tara added on 24.01.2020. You can see the costume prices in the list below:
- Iris (500 star points)
- Street Ninja Tara (80 diamonds)
- Real Silver (10000 gold)
- Real Gold (25000 Gold)
Tara Brawl Stars Features
- Level 1 Health/10. Level Health: 3400/4760
- Level 1 Damage/10. Level Damage: 460/644 (Damage per card. Discards 3 cards per attack.)
- Movement Speed: 720
- Reload Rate: 2 seconds
- Attack Range: 8
- Super Attack Range: 6,67
- Super Charge Per Hit: 8,3%/18% (The first is the basic attack, the second is the super attack value. Increases by the number of people touched by the attack.)
|9 – 10||4480|
Tara Star Power
warrior's 1. star power : Black Portal ;
Tara's Super cracks open a dimensional portal!
A dark version of Tara emerges and attacks your enemies.
When Tara uses her Super, she summons a shadowy, smaller version of herself. This minion is similar to Nita's bear, but has lower health and higher damage. This minion has 3000 health, deals 1,67 damage in 800 tiles range and has a fast 0,6 second strike speed.
It has a fast movement speed that allows it to pose an immediate threat to the enemy.
warrior's 2. star power : Healing Shadow ;
Tara's Super cracks open a dimensional portal! A dark version of Tara,
When Tara uses her Super, she summons another shadowy, smaller version of herself. This minion has 2400 health and heals 3,67 health per second with a maximum range of 400 tiles for a nearby single-target ally. When there is no one in poor health nearby, he will rush to the nearest injured teammate.
Note that the shadow only heals the ally closest to it, not the ally with the least health.
warrior's 1. accessory : Psychic Booster ;
Tara and her allies can see all enemies for 4,0 seconds, even in bushes.
This accessory allows Tara and her teammates to see every enemy, including those in bushes or invisible. However, if Tara is defeated, the effect ends immediately. If an enemy spawns with this accessory, it will be notified by the small yellow eye icon next to the player's health bar.
- It can be really useful when many opposing players are huddled in a small area, as his main attack not only deals damage to multiple enemies but helps build the Super faster.
- The cousin or a Crow While being chased by fast characters such as . However, Tara can do massive damage up close, so have them run away and use all their attacks and surprise the enemy by removing all three attacks that usually finish them off based on their current health.
- Once Tara's Super is full, try to shoot as many enemies as you can. Hitting enough enemies instantly grants him another Super.
- ReckoningA strategy that can be used in hiding in the bushes. After a while, find 2 players fighting each other and attack. Bring them together using his Super and finish off with his main attack.
- If Tara has her Super after a goal has been scored, In the Cannon It can be effective because it can eliminate the entire enemy team when they come together at the start of a round. His super ability can also be used to drag enemies in front of the enemy target, potentially destroying the enemy's cover and creating an opportunity to score.
- Tara's Gravity, Dynamics's Barrel Bomb, Frank's Concussive Blow or Spike's Cactus Everywhere! Very useful when paired with other Supers like
- Tara's star power: Black Portal it has very low health, but has good damage output, can run extremely fast and can spot enemies hiding in the bushes, making it a scout tool rather than an offensive Star Power.
- Tara's star power: Healing Shadow has ample range and a large amount of healing. As long as enemies are kept out of the shadows, it can give your team a lot of extra health.
- Tara's shots fall from a distance and deal only one card's worth of damage. However, aiming slightly left or right at max range allows Tara to hit two cards instead.
- In Double ShowdownIf the Super is ready, he can defeat several teams at once (with the help of his teammate) if they are close to each other.
- star power : Healing Shadow If he's equipped and his teammates have low health, it's better to throw a portal from enemies so that Tara's shadow can heal longer. It is always good to throw the portal into the rudeness, but the shadow will disappear much faster.
That kind of star power in reckoning Remember that it's very risky because your position will be revealed by the shadow as you heal.
- For pushing enemies away from the Gun Carrier or when all enemies are close together In the Cannon Get an easy tool cleaning using Super.
- In the CannonConfuse enemies by using the center of your Super to punch a hole in the wall on most maps. This feature of their Super ability is particularly useful when their teammates are long-range players or players with a high spread, as freeing the map allows them to control larger areas and be more effective when putting pressure on the enemy team.
- Tara's accessory Psychic Boosteri, great on maps with bush. You can find enemies exposed by Tara's device in the bushes.
- It's essential to conserve Tara's ammo before using Super.. Enemies will be unable to attack for a short time as they are drawn towards the middle of the Gravity shell; Allowing Tara to use ammo on her opponents without being attacked. Also note that ammo reload speed is relatively slow, so if he's out of ammo and is about to launch an attack, allow some extra time to pass.
If you are wondering about which character and game mode, you can reach the detailed page prepared for him by clicking on it.