Stardew Valley Quarry Guide ; As the best place to mine, players to collect harvestable items Stone pitshould call! Here's what you need to know about it.
Mining, Stardew ValleyPlayers will likely find themselves swinging a lot of pickaxes, as this is one of the main ways to gather natural resources in . While breaking rocks and boulders on one's farm is a convenient way to collect stoneware goods, it is often more productive to seek out places where rarer gems have a better chance of spawning.
Out of all locations in Stardew Valley, Stone pitis the best place to mine as it offers the largest surface area with boulders, boulders and other nodes to harvest. However, it will take some time to unlock, so players Stone pitThey will need to complete a few tasks before taking out the .
How to Unlock the Quarry?
There are 2 ways to unlock the Quarry: completing all the Craft Room Packs in the Community Center or purchasing the bridge from the Joja Community Upgrade Form. Each one will take some effort to achieve, but Craft Room Bundles take more time to complete and are inexpensive financially, but buying the bridge from Joja would be the opposite.
How to Complete All Craft Room Packs?
There are 6 packages to complete to repair the bridge, each with its own specific requirements:
- Spring Gathering Package: 1 Horseradish, 1 Narcissus, 1 Leek, 1 Dandelion and 30 Spring Seeds
- Summer Gathering Package: 1 Grape, 1 Spice Berry, 1 Sweet Pea and 30 Summer Seeds
- Autumn Food Collection Pack: 1 Common Mushroom, 1 Wild Plum, 1 Nut, 1 Blackberry, and 30 Autumn Seeds
- Winter Gathering Pack: 1 Winter Root, 1 Crystal Fruit, 1 Snow Yam, 1 Crocus and 30 Winter Seeds
- Construction Package: 99 Wood (1st stack), 99 Wood (2nd stack), 99 Stone, 10 Hardwood and 1 Charcoal Kiln
- Exotic Foraging Bundle: 1 Coconut, 1 Cactus Fruit, 1 Cave Carrot, 1 Red Mushroom, 1 Purple Mushroom, 1 Maple Syrup, 1 Oak Resin, 1 Pine Tar, 1 Morel and 5 Autumn Prizes
How to Purchase a Bridge from the Joja Community Development Form?
Players with sufficient funds can go to the Joja Community Development Form and "Bridge" can buy the upgrade for 25.000g. This will repair the bridge so you can pass to the Quarry.
Where to Find a Quarry and How to Use It?
Quarryi is located in the far northeast of the map, very close to where you find the entrance to the Mountain. Stone pitThe only way to get to is from the bridge on the west side.
Stone pitIt is recommended to completely clear all nodes in the nav as often as possible, as this will create the maximum amount of space for resources to spawn, thus increasing the chance of spawning rare resources such as Iridium Ore and Prismatic Fragments. .