Where to Find the Stardew Valley Hat Rat and Sells ,Stardew Valley Hat ; If you like customization in Stardew Valley Hat Mouse is an important character. Here's where to find it and everything it sells!
Stardew Valleyis a game that allows players to live the cottage basic lifestyle they've always wanted, while interacting with the residents of Pelican Town to grow their farm and help them as much as they can. The game has a lot to deal with, but thankfully Stardew Valley does a good job of rewarding the player for reaching certain milestones. If a player wins an achievement, "Mouse in the Hatwill have the opportunity to visit This cute creature will give the player a certain hat based on their achievement, and each hat will cost the player $1.000.
Stardew Valley Where's the Hat Rat?
After earning the first success, players click on the mouse the next day, “Hello. I'm selling hats. OK, poke? Come to the old old hut, poke it. Bring the coins. -Line rat.” They will receive a letter that says. ” “Old haus” refers to the Abandoned House located in Cindersap Forest.
To get there, players will need to go south of the farm and walk along the west bank of the river. The house will be hard to overlook as it is clearly a messy structure with a banner reading “hats” on the front and a mouse chilling where a door should be.
Which Hats Are For Sale?
The mouse can present the player with 34 different hats, each representing a different achievement. As soon as a player earns the achievement, it becomes available immediately and players can go home and purchase it at any point in the day. As mentioned earlier, players can purchase these hats for just 1.000 gold each, regardless of the respective hat or achievement. These hats include:
• Good ol' Cap: Unlocked by winning 15.000 gold with the achievement "Greenhorn".
• Lucky Bow: Unlocked by winning 50.000 gold with the achievement of "Cowpoke".
• cool cap: Unlocked with the achievement of "Homesteader" by winning 250.000 gold.
• Bowler Hat: Unlocked by winning 1.000.000 gold with the "Millionaire" achievement.
• Hat: Unlocked with the "Legend" achievement of winning 10.000.000 gold.
• Blue Hood: It is opened with the achievement of “Treasure Treasure” by donating 40 different items to the museum.
• Cowboy hat: Unlocked with the achievement "A Complete Collection" to complete the museum collection.
• Butterfly Spring: Unlocks with the achievement “A New Friend” to reach five heart friendship levels with a person.
• Mouse Ears: Unlock with the “Best Friends” achievement to reach ten heart friendship levels with a person.
• Cat EarsI: Unlock with the "Dear Farmer" achievement to reach ten heart friendship levels with eight people.
• Tiara: Unlocked with the achievement "Cliques" to reach five heart friendship levels with four people.
• Santa Hat: Unlocked with the achievement “Networking” to reach five-hearted friendship levels with 10 people.
• Headphones: Unlock with “Popular” achievement to reach five heart friendship levels with 20 people.
• Precision Spring: Unlocked with the "Cook" achievement to cook 10 different recipes.
• Erik Chapeau: Unlocked with the "Sous Chef" achievement to cook 25 different recipes.
• Archer's Cap: Unlocked with the achievement "Gourmet Chef" to cook each recipe.
• Chef Hat: Unlocked with the achievement "Gourmet Chef" to cook each recipe.
• Tropiclip: Unlocked with the achievement "Moving Up" to upgrade the house for the first time.
• Hunter's Cap: Unlocked with the achievement "Living Large" to increase the house to the maximum size.
• Daisy: Achievement to craft 15 different items unlocked with "DIY".
• Trucker Hat: Unlocked with the "Artisan" achievement to craft 30 different items.
• Gnome's Cap: Unlocked with the achievement of "Craft Master" to craft each item.
• Sou'wester: Unlock Eye Patch Aç: He has the "Fisherman" achievement to catch 10 different fish.
• Official Cover: Unlocked with the achievement “Ol 'Mariner” to catch 24 different fish.
• Eye Patch: Unlocked with the "Master Angler" achievement to catch every fish.
• Watermelon Tape: Unlocked with the achievement "Catching the Mother" to catch 100 fish.
• Polka Bow: 10 Unlocks with success “Gofer” after completing “Help Wanted” request.
• Chicken Mask: 40 Unlocks with the achievement "A Big Help" after completing the "Help Wanted" request.
• Cowboy hat: It is opened with the "Policulture" success for 15 shipments from each crop.
• Cowboy hat: Unlocked with the achievement "Monoculture" to transplant 300 of a crop.
• Goblin Mask: It opens with the success of “Full Shipment” to ship each item.
• Straw hat: Unlocked by winning the egg hunt at the Egg Festival.
• Sailor Hat: Unlocked by winning the fishing contest at the Ice Festival.
• Elegant Turban: Unlocked by earning all other achievements.