How Is The Stardew Valley Recycling Machine Made? ; We will explain how to make a recycling machine, all the necessary steps are in our article..
Those who are looking for Stardew Valley Recycling Machine , Stardew Valley'It is a useful craftsmanship. Using it can also get you some good resource items; so, here's how to get it and everything you need to do.
How Is The Stardew Valley Recycling Machine Made?
Stardew Valley Recycling MachineTo get the ni, you will need to upgrade your fishing skill to the fourth level; Once at level four, you will be able to craft the recycling machine through a crafting recipe with the items listed below.
- 25 woods: You can obtain wood by cutting trees inside and outside the farm.
- 25 stones: Stone can be mined using pickaxes in stone mounds found on the farm and in the mines.
- 1 iron bar
If you are not yet level four fishing, you can raise your level by successfully catching fish with both a hook and a crab; higher value fish will also give you more XP. However, keep on fishing until you reach the fourth level and then get the items listed above.
Once prepared, you can use the recycling machine to recycle a few rubbish into useful ones;
Everything you can recycle in the game…
- Broken CD
- refined quartz: 100 percent chance of obtaining a refined quartz.
- Broken Glass
- Refined Quartz: Chance to get 100% refined quartz.
- Soggy Newspaper
- Torches: When recycling, you have a 90 percent chance of getting three torches.
- Fabric: Potentially, there is a ten percent chance of obtaining a fabric; this is relatively low, so don't use this method if you're looking for fabric.
- Rock: When recycling trash, you have a 49 percent chance of getting up to three stones.
- Coal: When recycling trash, you have a 30 percent chance of getting up to three coals.
- Iron ore: When recycling trash, you have a 30 percent chance of getting up to three coals.
- Wood: When recycling garbage, you have a 75 percent chance of getting three woods.
- Coal: When recycling trash, you have a 25 percent chance of getting up to three coals.