Loop Hero: All Cards (Unlock Cards)
Loop Hero: All Cards (Unlock Cards) ; Hoping to better understand all the different cards for their next cycle Loop hero For those who love it, here's a breakdown of what they've done.
Indie games have always held a holy place in the hearts of some gamers to try new things and break away from the typical AAA gaming pattern. When it comes to deck building video games, Loop hero Special for innovative card and enemy types.
Loop Hero: All Cards (Unlock Cards)
Loop Hero has many different cards that help the hero complete his journey around the ring. It's important for players to know which cards to use if they want to complete their journey and collect more powerful items.
Loop hero There are numerous cards for players that can be found in different areas, all with different effects. So, to help clear up confusion, here's a description of each card and where they can be found.
- Battlefieldis a field tile card that can be obtained at the beginning of the game. The card has a chance to respawn enemies as Ghosts. The Mark is a Field Tile card, which can also be obtained at the beginning of the game. The mark gives the player more than 40 moves for all units and a 20% increase in attack speed.
- Blood groveis a field tile card that can be found at Field Kitchen. When placed on a path near a forest or grove, all enemies with 15% or less health are killed. The Graveyard card is a Loop tile that can be earned at the start of the game. It can be used to craft a skeleton and is also important for unlocking the Necromancer class in Loop Hero.
- Chrono Crystalsis a fieldstone card earned after defeating the game's first boss. When in use, the effects of adjacent tiles are doubled after a day has passed. The desert tile is unlocked after entering the Intel Headquarters. It has the power to reduce the health of all enemies by 0,5 percent.
Similar Posts : Loop Hero: All Classes (Classes Unlock)
- forest flooring, It is a field pavement located in the Forest Building. Grants all hero +1 attack speed. Grove is a looping tile earned at the beginning of the game. Grove cards spawn Ratwolfs every other day.
- Meadow, is a field tile card that can be obtained at the beginning of the game. At the start of each day, heal the hero's HP by two. Mountain is a field tile card that can also be earned at the beginning of the game. Heroes gain an extra 2% HP when placed next to other rock or mountain cards.
- Oblivionis an activation card obtained at the beginning of the game. Removes both built-in tiles and monsters from the road. The Road Lantern is a terrain tile card that can be earned at the beginning of the game. It can reduce the number of monsters on a neighboring tile.
- Rockis a field tile card that can be won at the beginning of the game. Gives heroes +1% base HP and an extra 1% for all adjacent rock or mountain cards. Sand Dunes is a field tile card obtained by entering the intel center building. It can reduce the HP of all enemies by 1%.
- Spider Cocoonis an Area Tile card that is unlocked at the beginning of the game. This card respawns like a spider once a day. Storm Temple is the field tile card earned from the smelter. Players can use this to randomly hit two targets every five seconds.
- suburbsis a field tile card that can be earned by upgrading the Gym to an Academy. It must be placed next to a Commuter card to be available. Swamp is a field tile card from Herbalist's Hut. It produces a mosquito every three seconds.
- Temporal Beaconis an area tile card that can be unlocked by playing up to Loop 15. Speeds up time by 50% in a given range. The treasure card can be obtained at the beginning of the game. Gains a random resource when placed next to another tile.
- Vampire Mansion card is a field tile that can be won at the beginning of the game. Spawns Vampires on neighboring tiles in Loop Hero. The village is a field tile card that can be earned in the gym. It can assign quests to players and create Bandit Camps.
- Wheat Fieldsis a field tile card earned on the Farm. It can only be placed near a village, but spawns a Scarecrow every four days. Arsenal is a field tile card acquired by Smelter. This gives the hero an additional item slot in Loop Hero.
- Maze of memories card is an area tile card used to create new environmental features and enemies around the loop.
Read More: Loop Hero: What is Vampirism?
Read More: Loop Hero What Are All Resources and How to Obtain them?