Best Genshin Impact Artifact (Builds) Guide ,Genshin Impact Artifact guide ; If you're wondering how builds work, here's our guide to optimizing your build...
Best Genshin Impact Artifact (Builds) What? Genshins Impact'It won't take you long to discover artifacts in te, but figuring out what to do with them and what works best for your build is another matter entirely. There's a lot to learn in MiHoYo's new open-world action game, but luckily, Paimon will show you the ropes of the new world you've just woken up to.
Buildings are equipable items and each character can have up to five amulets that will increase their stats and give them special bonuses. There are different layers of artifacts where the main stats are ranked with three, four or five stars, while the sub stats are ranked from one to five stars. As a general rule, the higher the rank, the better the artifact. However, it's not just about having the best work – you also have to consider your character build.
Buildings, affects many character stats such as healing bonuses, damage output. HP and critical hits – so you want to choose which artifact to equip wisely. There are also five different types of amulets that drop into sets, giving you even better perks than equipping artifacts in the same set.
Genshin Impact Top Builds
There are 30 different artifact sets and each set includes a flower, headphones, goblet, feather and timer. If you have two artifacts from the same set, you will receive a special bonus; The same goes for the four works from the same set. Of course, the artifacts aren't easy to find if you don't want to buy them outright, but there are certainly artifacts worth considering. We see that attack damage and critical hit rate make up the best artifacts for any character, but to really optimize your build, here's a breakdown of character builds and best artifacts.
- Two sets of pieces: Character Healing Event +15%
- Four set pieces: Using Elemental Skill or Elemental Explosion increases the healing received by all party members by 10% for 20 seconds.
- Two sets of parts: Increases incoming healing by 20%.
- Four set pieces: Using Elemental Burst restores 20% HP.
- Two sets of parts: ATK +18%
- Four set pieces: If the user of this artifact set uses Sword, Claymore, or Polearm, it increases their Basic Attack DMG by 35%.
- Two sets of pieces: CRIT Rate + 12%
- Four set pieces: When HP drops below 70%, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 24%.
- Two sets of pieces: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.
- Four set pieces: Increases all party members' Elemental Mastery by 8 for 120 seconds after causing an elemental reaction
- Two-part: Elemental Burst Damage + 20%
- Four set pieces: Using an Elemental Blast increases all party members' ATK by 12% for 20s. This effect cannot be stacked.