Brawl Stars Darryl
In this writing Darryl Brawl Stars Features and Costumes we will examine Darry ,Brawl Stars is a warrior often preferred by players when something goes wrong in the game.SWhen used in the right places during the war, it can completely change the course of the war. Darry We will provide information about Star Powers, Accessories and Costumes.
Also The Turkish Darry Nprincipal to play, Tips What are we will talk about them.
Here is all the details Darry character…
Darryl Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
Darryl has a powerful double-hit attack.Darryl is a weapon wielding two double-barreled shotguns that can deal heavy burst damage at close range. Extremely Rare Character. His signature ability allows him to quickly evade or approach enemies and deal damage to enemies he enters. It also recharges automatically over time.
The first accessory Kickback Converter, He spins Darryl and fires a pile of pellets that lightly load his Super.
Second accessory Tar Barrelemits a wave around it that slows down enemies.
First Star Power Steel Circles, While casting his Super, he gains a shield that greatly reduces any damage he takes for a short time.
Second Star Power Roll a Bullet (Rolling Reload) doubles the reload speed for a while after using his Super.
Attack: Double Shot ;
Darryl's double-barreled shotgun fires two bursts of heavy melee damage.
Darryl fires two rounds in a row, one from each weapon, dealing medium damage. The attack has less range than Shelly's attack, but more range than Bull's. This attack deals more damage at shorter distances. This attack takes 0,8 seconds to complete.
Super: Rolling with the Barrel ;
Darryl rolls forward inside the barrel, knocking back enemies and bouncing off walls. It recharges in super time!
Darryl bounces off walls and rolls a short distance at very fast speed; however, unlike Rico's attack and Super, the distance does not increase after bouncing off a wall, damaging and knocking back enemies it hits. Darryl's Super is unique in that it automatically recharges in 30 seconds.
Brawl Stars Darryl Costumes
Brawl Stars Darrly is a warrior with a different appearance with his one eye and toned structure. Darrly Brawl Stars has 2 different skins. By purchasing these costumes with gems, you can give your warrior a new look. Darrly costumes are as follows;
- Chunky Darrly: 80 diamonds + lunar brawl skin
- Mascot Darrly: 80 diamonds
- D4R-Ry1 (season:5 special costumes)
Darrly Brawl Stars features, which are indispensable for mid-level games, are as follows:
- Speed: Fast
- Health: 7000 (maximum)
- Damage per bullet: 336 (10)
- Super damage: 560
- Reload speed (ms): 1800
- Attack range: 6
- Attack speed (ms): 850
- Level 1 damage: 2400
- 9.-10. level damage: 3360
|9 – 10
Darryl Star Power
warrior's 1. star power : Steel Hoops ;
Darryl's Super empowers his muzzle, reducing all damage taken by 0,9% for 90 seconds.
Darryl is given a shield that reduces his damage taken during Super by 90%. The shield only lasts until Darryl stops rolling. This makes the Super even better for safely escaping dangerous situations and is less risky when the Super is used to break through and deal damage to the enemy.
warrior's 2. star power : Roll a Bullet ;
When Darryl uses his Super, he doubles his reload speed for 5.0 seconds.
Instead of gaining a shield after using his Super, Darryl doubles his reload speed for 5 seconds after each roll.
warrior's 1. accessory : Kickback Inverter
Darryl spins and spews fire in all directions. Each shot deals 400 damage and recharges his Super for 25% if it hits enemies!
Darryl spins in a circle, raising 15 rapid single projectiles around himself. Each bullet deals 400 damage and the circle has a radius of 9 tiles. Each ball hitting an enemy charges 25% of its Super value. may move while using the accessory.
warrior's 2. accessory : Tar Barrel
Darryl creates a slowing zone around himself for 5,0 seconds.
Darryl emits a slow wave of tar in all directions. The 2,67 tile radius is pretty small, but it moves with Darryl. Tar Barrel lasts five seconds and can be used with Darryl's Super.
- Since he is a heavyweight, his movement speed is different. slightly faster than most characters. This is easier and generally safer because of the retreat/approach.
- Steel Hoops star power The damage reduction provided by Darryl allows Darryl to roll onto attacking snipers with confidence, as the massive damage reduction renders defensive shots against him useless during his Super. Steel Hoops also it TickIt's much better against , allowing him to go through mine patches unharmed in a rough situation, and for Tick to easily neutralize the Super.
- His super ability is great for quickly dodging or approaching enemies. It rolls extremely fast. It's also worth noting that if you go over the water, you can increase the range of its roll. This can be vital when escaping from the enemy, as this can help to get away from difficult situations.
- War Ballat, can be very useful for getting the ball fast by throwing the ball forward and using your Super. His super player is useful for grabbing the ball off center after both teams have scored, but this puts him in the middle of the fight and possibly results in him being knocked out.
- War Ballat tUsing your Super on an opponent carrying the ball will cause the ball to drop from its possession. It is great to use the ball to delay an opponent who is about to hit the goal.
- An effective way to use Darryl is to charge up his Super, use him to get as close to an enemy as possible, and shoot fast with all his ammo. This does a decent amount of damage and can even cause a defeat, when done right it can fully restore his Super again.
- If timed correctly while rolling towards an opponent, Darryl's Super can completely stop the opponent's Super from activating, just like Shellywith the Super Franc'How to stop the in Super. This is the one whose Supers are ready (Shelly etc.) Useful when attacking other enemies with Darryl.
- Darryl's Super can hit multiple times while fighting indoors (this is ideal for Darryl as a heavyweight). Aim your Super to bounce off walls and deal damage to your opponents.
- Be mindful of your position when facing the enemy at close range, as the second shot of Darryl's attack can completely miss.
- darryl, at extremely close range, deals the most damage for a basic attack from any player in the game and deals 1680 damage for total shots at max level (3360 each). Darryl shouldn't count on this unless he's camping in the woods, short range heavyweight characters like Bull handle it pretty well.
- Darryl's main attack deals a lot of damage, but is not consistent. When targeting someone with his super, make sure he really rolls over and hits him. If it's too close, it can knock them over. If it's too far away, it can hit them, but not within range of the explosion. Tar Barrel accessory , giving a Super the distance it needs if it misses by a few stones.
If you are wondering about which character and game mode, you can reach the detailed page prepared for him by clicking on it.