Brock Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
Brawl Stars Brock
In this writing Brock Brawl Stars Features and Costumes We'll look into it, Brock launches a long-range, explosive rocket at enemies. His super ability is a ballistic rocket bombardment that destroys the trench!3640 soulful Brock star powers, accessories and Brock costumes We will provide information about
Brock How to play, Tips What are we going to talk about.
Here is all the details Brock character...
Brock Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
3640 Brock, who has health, fires a long-range, explosive rocket at enemies. His super ability is a ballistic rocket bombardment that destroys the trench!
Brockis an unlocked Trophy Path reward after reaching 1000 Trophies. common character.
It has a low amount of health, but fires rockets that explode from long range and deals high damage in a short radius. Super launches a hail of rockets over a wide area.
First accessory Rocket Ties, allowing him to shoot at his feet, dealing damage to nearby enemies and throwing Brock into the air.
Second accessory Rocket Fuelturns Brock's next attack into a more devastating mega-rocket.
First Star Power Alev, allowing their rockets to leave a piece of fire in the area of effect that deals damage over time.
Second Star Power Fourth RocketIncreases Brock's ammo capacity to 4.
Attack: Single Rocket ;
Brock is a single dispatcher that goes really far. His attack is a wide range missile that deals high damage within a 1 square radius on impact. However, Brock's attacks reload rather slowly and go slow.
Super : Rocket Rain ;
Brock launches a rocket bombardment that takes out enemies and obstacles. When cast, Brock's Super deals heavy damage with a volley of 9 rockets spread over a wide area. These rockets can destroy obstacles or be fired over them. Super takes 2.05 seconds to complete.
Brawl Stars Brock Costumes
- Brock on the Beach
- Tape Brock
- Brock the Lion Dancer (lunar new year costume)
- Flaming Brock brawl stars
- Super Ranger Brock
- Old School (Free from Brawlidays 2020 giveaway)
|SUPER: Damage per rocket||1456 (9)|
|super length||1850 ms|
|Reload speed (ms)||2100|
|Attack speed (ms)||500|
|level||hit points||Damage||Super Damage|
Brock Star Power
warrior's 1. star power : Alev ;
The impact of Brock's attack sets the ground on fire.
Enemies in the area take 520 damage per second! Lasts 2 seconds.Brock's rockets, upon explosion or contact with an enemy, release a fragment of fire that disappears after two seconds. These flames have a radius of 1 tile and deal 520 damage per second and can deal 1040 damage.
warrior's 2. star power : Fourth Rocket ;
Brock loads his launcher with a fourth rocket, increasing its ammo capacity.
Brock adds an extra rocket to his arsenal bar, making him ready for up to 4 attacks at once. However, since Brock's reload rate remains the same, it takes 33% longer to fully reload after firing all four rockets.
warrior's 1. accessory : Rocket Ties ;
Brock explodes the ground beneath him and thrusts himself into the air. Blast to nearby enemies 500 damage Any enemy damaged by the explosion is knocked back. The explosion cannot destroy walls or bushes.
When cast, Brock will jump in the direction he's facing with 2,67 tiles under his feet, creating an explosion that allows him to jump over walls or water. Any enemy damaged by the explosion is knocked back. The explosion cannot destroy walls or bushes.
warrior's 2. accessory : Rocket Fuel ;
Brock's next attack is bigger, faster, exploding with a larger radius, tearing down walls and50% extra damage a mega rocket.
When Brock activates this accessory, his next attack deals 1,5x the damage, moves 15% faster, becomes 50% larger, and destroys walls with double the blast radius. Brock will have an accessory symbol above his head indicating the use of this accessory, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This accessory's cooldown begins after this attack is hit.
- Try to predict where the opponents will be. Their rockets are pretty slow and narrow, and enemies will likely move.
- Brockperforms best on open and not too obscure maps, so that short-range enemies cannot ambush him.
- Always keep Brock behind other teammates. Brock has fairly low health and is best used for long range support.
- Due to Brock's slow reload time, It's important to consider every shot. Do not fire all three rockets at the same time, as this will leave Brock completely defenseless.
- Use Brock's super feature when opponents form a group or someone is hiding behind a wall.
- Brock's super feature is great for scattering the enemy team while dodging rockets so his teammates can deal with them one by one.
- Brock's accessory Rocket Tiescan be used to exit situations such as being attacked by tanks. He can also use it to keep distance by jumping over walls.
At close range, the Brock 3 can fire the rocket fast, easily defeating low-health enemies. Recovering Brock's ammo is especially useful for close-range ambushes.
- Brock's star power Alev, allowing it to create a small flame field that disappears after about 2 seconds. It deals 520 damage per second and can damage an enemy twice, meaning its max damage will be 1040 and adds a significant damage boost if a player stays in the area of effect. This can be used as a form of crowd control or to prevent enemies from leaving/entering a certain tight spot.
- Brock's Super,War BallIt can be used against a wall in front of a castle, so Brock doesn't have to go around the wall. This applies to all Cannon maps with a wall in front of the castle.
- The biggest effect of Rocket Fuel is the splash damage it provides. Brock, can deal splash damage, but it's pretty hard unless enemies stay within a tile. Counting each shot individually is vital for Brock, whose reload speed leaves him vulnerable when several shots are fired. It also allows Brock to build walls on the map without having to charge his Super first.
If you are wondering about which character and game mode, you can reach the detailed page prepared for him by clicking on it.
Click to Reach All Brawl Stars Game Modes List…
You can also find detailed information about All Brawl Stars Characters from this article…