How to Play Brawl Stars Championship
In this writing Brawl Stars Championship Guide giving information aboutHow to Play Brawl Stars Championship,What is Brawl Stars Championship ,Brawl Stars Championship Challenge,Brawl Stars Championship formatWhat are the Brawl Stars Championship stages? we will talk about them…
- Brawl Stars Championship is official for Brawl Stars organized by Supercell Esports is the competition.
- The Brawl Stars Championship is divided into four stages with their own pre-existing rules and systems that must be enforced to enter the next stages.
- For 8 months starting in January, 24-hour in-game challenges are also held in the online qualifiers that take place the following week.
- Modes played during the Championship, pre-selected modes and maps selected for matches;Siege, Bounty Hunt ,Diamond Catch , Robbery ve War BallIt consists of.
If you are wondering which game mode guide, you can reach the detailed page prepared for it by clicking on it.
Brawl Stars Championship format
Stage 1: In-Game Difficulty
- The in-game event only lasts for 24 hours and if someone loses 4 times they are eliminated and cannot continue until the next event.
- to play the championship 800 You must have or more trophies.
- No more than one of the same player may be on the same team in any Championship game.
- Everyone's stats are increased to Power Level 10 for Championships only. During this event, you can use a Star Power and Accessory of your own choosing, even if you don't have them, just like in a friendly match. You cannot use the player you have not unlocked yet.
- There are some offers for Star Points in the shop. It can only appear and be purchased once per competition.
- Big Box = 500 Star Points
- Mega Box = 1500 Star Points
- 2 Mega Boxes = 3000 Star Points
- Players who complete the challenge without losing more than four matches can compete in the monthly online qualifiers.
Stage 2: Online Qualifiers
- At this stage, you will need to find at least 15 other players on a team who have completed 2 victories with four losses to play against other teams.
- Games are played in a single qualifying group and the best teams can advance to the monthly finals. Points are earned according to the results of these sets.
- Either team can ban a Brawler per match. Banning a player bans them from both sides.
Phase 3: Monthly Finals
- The top 8 teams from around the world will be invited to attend the Monthly Finals in person with cash prizes for all participants – Brawl Stars will cover travel and accommodation costs.
- Both teams blindly ban one Brawler per match. Banning a player bans them from both sides. If the same character is banned on both teams, only one character will be banned for that match.
- Two matches are made on a particular mode and map. If both teams win a match, a third match is played. These matches are arranged in sets in which three sets must be won for a team to advance to the next round. Points are earned according to the results of these sets.
Stage 4: World Finals
- Earn enough points in Online Qualifiers and Monthly Finals to qualify for the Brawl Stars World Finals for the bulk of the over $1.000.000 prize pool!
- Games are played in a single knockout group of best 5 matches and sets.
- Both teams blindly ban one Brawler per match. Banning a Character will ban them from both sides. If the same character is banned on both teams, only one character will be banned for that match.
- The top 8 teams from the regional ranking tables will go to the World Finals:
- Europe & MEA (Middle East and Africa) – 3 Teams
- APAC & JP (Asia Pacific and Japan) – 2 Teams
- Mainland China – 1 Team
- NA & LATAM N (North America and North Latin America) – 1 Team
- LATAM S (South Latin America) – 1 Team
- You can watch the World Finals on Youtube or Twitch.