Bea Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
Brawl Stars Bea
In this writing Bea Brawl Stars Features Costumes we will examine Bea , 2400 soulful Bea loves bugs and hugs. He shoots his mechanical drones from range and sends Super to send an army of angry swarms of bees. Bea, We will provide information about Features, Star Powers, Accessories and Costumes.
Also The Turkish Bea Nprincipal to play, Tips What are we will talk about them.
Here is all the details Bea character…
Bea Brawl Stars Features and Costumes
Bea, low health but relatively high damage output Epic Character. Doing her attack empowers her next attack, causing her to deal 175% more damage. Its reload speed is fast, but it only has 1 ammo slot. Super fires 7 drones that damage and slow enemies.
First accessory Honey Molassesi, places a hive around itself that creates sticky honey and slows down enemies that enter.
Second accessory Angry Hive Sends three bees that deal damage to enemies based on their travel distance.
First Star Power Instant Refill (Insta Beaload) re-powers his main attack if he misses an overloaded shot.
Second Star Power Honey Jacket (Honey Shell) grants him a short immunity shield at 1 health point where he would otherwise be defeated.
Attack: Big Needle ;
When Bea lands, she fires a long-range shot that amplifies her next hit to deal epic damage!
Bea launches a long-range bee that deals moderate damage. If the shot hits an enemy, his next attack is overloaded and deals 175% more damage. When she hits non-players like Nita's bear, she doesn't buff her next attack. Bea only has one ammo slot, so hitting the ball in the Warball doesn't consume any ammo. If Bea is defeated, the overload effect is lost and must be regained.
Super: Iron Hive ;
Bea uses a series of drones that move and rotate like jets.
They slow down enemies that stand in their way.
Bea unleashes 3 drones that spread as they travel and slow enemies hit for 7 seconds.
Bea Brawl Stars Costumes
Bea, who hides great power under her cute appearance, has very sweet costumes. These costumes and their prices are as follows:
- Ladybug Bea: 30 Stars
- Mega Insect Bea: 150 Stars
- Bell: 2400 / 3360 (level 1/level 9-10)
- Damage: 1120
- SUPER Damage Per Drone: 140 (7)
- Super Length: 150 ms
- Reload Speed (ms): 900
- Attack Speed (ms): 300
- Speed: Normal (One character at average speed)
- Attack Range: 10
- Level 1 Damage: 800
- 9-10. Level Damage: 1120
- Level 1 SUPER Damage: 700
- 9-10. Level SUPER Damage: 980
|9 – 10||3360|
Bea Star Power
warrior's 1. star power : Instant Refill ;
Instantly empower Bea's Great Sting once if she misses a super-powered shot.
If Bea misses her overloaded shot, she can regain it, giving her a second chance to take the overloaded shot. But if he misses again, he won't have a third chance.
warrior's 2. star power : Honey Jacket ;
Bea recovers from a certain defeat with 1 health and gains an instant shield per match.
When defeated, Bea maintains 1 health and gains an immunity shield that lasts for 1 second. This ability can only be used once per match.
warrior's 1. accessory : Honey Sherbet ;
Bea drops a beehive dripping sticky honey around it. Honey slows enemies that enter it.
Once activated, Bea creates a beehive at her location, which creates a large puddle of honey that slows enemies that touch her. The radius of the pond is 4 tiles and it spans any wall. The beehive has 1000 health and will be destroyed if Bea uses her accessory again.
warrior's 2. accessory : Angry Hive ;
Bea unleashes 3 angry bees that move away from her, dealing more damage as she progresses (up to 800 damage).
When activated, three bees will circle around Bea and move away from her. Each bee deals 295 damage at the start, 800 if far enough away. Bees can fly through enemies and walls and cover up to 10 squares horizontally and vertically before being destroyed. However, each bee can only hit the same enemy once, and if they're already damaged, it won't do them any more damage. This makes it possible to inflict a maximum of 2400 damage to a single target.
- If you're not sure if a Bea has an overloaded shot, close it. You can control the flying bee. Red (for enemies) or mavi If lit (for you / allies), it means Bea is preparing her supercharged shot.
- Bea has only 1 ammo slot and low health, so it can easily be ambushed. Between the Caves It's recommended not to stay too close to large bushes like Shelly, Bull, or Darryl, as they can deal too much explosion damage to melee players if they're bush-camping nearby.
- Note that if an enemy Bea has an overloaded shot and uses her supercharge, the overloaded indicator will disappear.
- Bea's super, because it can slow down enemies, can use it to escape from chasing enemies. It can also be used to slow down enemies trying to escape from it.
- Since Bea's Super is spread out, it's great to control bushes when you know an enemy is hiding, but the area covered by the bushes is too large for her basic attack.
- Note that Bea's shot will only amplify her next shot if it hits an enemy; Reckoning chests, Robbery safe, Siege Hitting anything else, such as the IKE turret, will not empower his next shot.
- While Bea's Super is easy to charge (3 shots only), consider that her normal shot and supercharged shot charge the Super the same amount (1/3).
- Usually, most players are fast enough to dodge Bea's shots. However, when hitting an enemy with his Super, it's possible to auto-aim him very quickly without hand aiming, as the enemy slows down and can't move fast enough to evade his shots.
- Bea's it is recommended to place the first accessory behind a wall to make it harder for enemies to destroy the hive, because it only has 1000 health (which will not be the case if there is a shooter among the enemies, because they will be able to shoot over the wall). Alternatively, if Bea finds herself in a desperate situation where they need to quickly escape with her remaining health, she can use it as a shield to collect some damage.
- Bea's second accessory, Angry Hive very unpredictable and hard to dodge if players deal with other threats. Because bees move faster and do more damage at longer range, it's more advisable to use this accessory offensively rather than defensively for greater area denial and damage potential. It can also be used to control bushes behind walls and damage shooters hiding behind walls.
If you are wondering about which character and game mode, you can reach the detailed page prepared for him by clicking on it.